Sunday 17 August 2014

Open for business!

It's all been a bit quiet on the blogging front of late, but for a very good reason... I have been a busy bee working hard to get my etsy shop up and running, and guess what?! I've finally gone and done it!!!

This is a MASSIVE achievement for me because I am very much a "I'll do it tomorrow" type person, but I've enjoyed awakening my creative spirit and actually doing something in my free time besides watching tv or wasting too much time on the internet.

So here is how my shop is looking at the moment.


I've only loaded 8 items so far but I think 8 looks quite nice on the layout. It's taken me near enough all weekend to do this so fingers crossed I will actually make some sales.

If you fancy a browse (or even better - want to spend some money) then check out my quirky, eclectic and colourful jewellery here!

No comments:

Post a Comment