Wednesday 16 July 2014

On Wednesdays we wear pink

One of my favourite films is Mean Girls and I really wanted my own top with On Wednesdays we wear pink emblazoned across it... pink is my favourite colour after all! I trawled the web for a decent quality one but most of them were in America and I was too cheap to pay for the shipping (yeah yeah I know I buy jewellery making supplies from the good old USA but it's all about priorities!). I emailed Truffle Shuffle sometime last year and they said they had no plans to sell any Mean Girl merchandise... but lo and behold, less than a year later they had some in stock! What I want to know is, where is my cut eh Truffle Shuffle?

Boo! You whores!


If it's not Wednesday, or pink just ain't your thing then there are a few other choices you can wear. Mean Girls merch can be bought from here. So fetch!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment